Education and Young Adult Initiatives
Domino’s aims to support programs that provide opportunities for young adults aged 17-25 to gain work experience, learn new skills and connect socially with their peers. We have chosen this age group specifically to support the next generation of adults in Australia, who no longer have the support of a formal education system to assist them in developing their skills. We believe that by targeting this age group, we can inspire future entrepreneurs, scholars, leaders and creatives.
Examples of key areas we focus on for youth are:
· Access to education
· Increasing community engagement of and with youth
· Health and wellness initiatives
· Leadership and development of youth activities in the community
· Assisting young adults who are disadvantaged via economic, educational and health factors.
We are proud to partner with the below organisations for Education and Young Adult Initiatives:
· The Smith Family
· Monash University
· Narrabri Shire Youth Centre
· Rural and Remote Mental Health Limited